- Video intercom function
- Access control function
- Issues cards via door station, up to Max. 2500 cards, via outer door station, up to 50000 cards (This function will be invalid if the card has been issued via the client.)
- Card readers supported
- Self-adaptive visible light supplement
- HD video surveillance with high performance CMOS
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- H.264 video compression
- Low illumination
- Remote unlocking via PC software or the app
- Remotely answering the call via PC software or the app
- Tampering alarm and door magnetic alarm supported
- Auto-uploads alarm messages to master station or the client once the duress code is entered to open the door
- Message notification function
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to FTP or the client while unlocking the door
- 24hr clock.
- Ability to name indoor stations.
- Ability to open microphone and camera of outdoor station via indoor station or phone app.
- Ability to reactive caller ID of indoor station previously added to contact.
- You must plug in this system to your router. If you do not have internet connection, this will not work the way it is supposed.
- The only card compatible with this system is model Number. VIS-APROXCARD/26THCOMBO. You may not use card model No. VIS-APROXCARD/26 or Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG . At the moment no keytag is compatible with this product.
- This system only uses Mifare cards not EM cards.
- There are 3 ways to open the door remotely. 1). Via the Monitor 2). Via the mobile app 3). Via the Desktop Software.
- This kit does not include install wire. You can use Cat 5 through Cat 8 wire.
- This system can also integrate via software without CCTV and Access control with software products.
- The monitor that is included can be connected to the system via wifi.
- This system does not include the LAN cable, it need to be connected to your router.
- In the shipment of this kit you will find a piece of paper indicating on how to download the desktop and Mobile app software.
- Name of the mobile app is VEZCOGO, the app can be found on App Store and Google Play.
- Terms: “Outdoor station” is the camera and doorbell option that will go outside of the door. “Indoor station” is the Monitor that is used to be installed inside.
- Very Important: The reader that is built in the “outdoor station” will not sync with our access control system in the sense that you will not be able to do any type of reporting or permissions. This reader is only standalone.
- You may only register 256 Users / Cards
- The outdoor station has a doorbell button that will ring in two areas if wanted. 1.) On the monitor, 2.) Via the app (the app does not have to be 100% open but it should be open at least in the background).
- 2 way audio, 1 way Video