Shipping and installation of the replacement Products or replacement parts shall be at the Buyer’s expense.
- Limited Warranty : Company warrants that the Products sold hereunder will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (60 months on CCTV Cameras, 36 months on Recording Devices, and 12 months on other items) from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated differently in writing. If the Products do not conform to this Limited Warranty during the warranty period (herein above specified), Buyer shall notify Company in writing of the claimed defects and demonstrate to Company satisfaction that said defects are covered by this Limited Warranty. If the defects are properly reported to Company within the warranty period, and the defects are of such type and nature as to be covered by this warranty, Company shall, at its own expense, furnish, replacement Products or, at Company’s option, replacement parts for the defective Parts. Shipping and installation of the replacement Products or replacement parts shall be at the Buyer’s expense.
- Other Limits : THE FOREGOING IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Company does not warrant against damages or defects arising out of improper or abnormal use of handling of the Products; against defects or damages arising from improper installation (where installation is by persons other than Company) against defects in products or components not manufactured by Company, or against damages resulting from such non-Company made products or components. Company passes on to Buyer the warranty it received (if any) from the maker thereof of such non-Company made products or components. This warranty also does not apply to Products upon which repairs have been effected or attempted by persons other than pursuant to written authorization by Company. Warranty is void if product (s) encasements are tampered or opened by persons other than the Company. In addition to this, any means of system malfunction due to anything other than the system itself will not be covered by the warranty (i.e. Faulty building wiring, lighting surges, etc…).
- Exclusive Obligation : THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. The sole and exclusive obligation of Company shall be to repair or replace the defective Products in the manner and for the period provided above. Company shall not have any other obligation with respect to the Products or any part thereof, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. Under no circumstances, whether based on this Limited Warranty or otherwise, shall Company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Other Statements : Company’s employees or representatives’ OR OTHER WRITTEN STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, shall not be relied upon by Buyer, and are not part of the contract for sale or this limited warranty.
- Entire Obligation : This Limited Warranty states the entire obligation of the Company with respect to the Products. If any part of this Limited Warranty is determined to be void or illegal, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.