The VZ-NVR-PRO256 is an all-in-one server that combines Vezco’s powerful video management system (VMS) with a video storage device. The VZ-NVR-PRO256 can manage up to 256 network cameras for recording, live view, and playback. With the power of VMS, sophisticated alarm management is possible, as well as business intelligence and function modules (ANPR and Mobile Surveillance). The VZ-NVR-PRO256’s unique design provides both powerful storage and advanced centralized video management capabilities.
- For function modules, you should purchase and deploy them separately.
- Please contact our sales for details about add-ons and function modules.
Quick Network Cameras Connection
- Automatically discover online network cameras
- Add up to 256 network cameras for management
Advanced System Stability
- Video storage device and video management system are located on independent motherboards to strengthen the stability of the server
- Embedded Linux operating system, ANR technology, and N+1 hot spare system for video storage device to enhance the reliability
- Pre-Installed Windows 10 operating system on the built-in SSD for video management system
- Redundant power supplies
Convenient Data Storage
- Up to 16 SATA hard disks, 1 eSATA and 2 miniSAS (optional) can be connected, for data storage (for video storage)
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10 storage scheme configurable
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different cameras
- Multiple Vezco devices can be added: network cameras, network speed domes, DVRs, NVRs, etc.
- Connect third-party devices via standard ONVIFTM protocol, and connectable with the third-party devices via the manufacturer’s private protocol, including the network camera of Bosch, Axis, Vivotek, etc.
- Database backup and restore
Flexible and Scalable
- Provide Remote Site Manager module for centralized management of up to 5 Vezco servers
- Support to add ANPR and Mobile Surveillance function modules (sold and deployed separately) to form a fully functional system
Advanced Video Management Features
- Set the recording schedule for the connected cameras
- Event settings for camera, alarm input, device, server, and view the alarm information
- E-map for viewing the camera locations and distributions, alarm inputs, alarm outputs, etc.
- Allow live view, PTZ control, manual recording, auto-switch, and other operations of the connected cameras
- Normal playback, event playback, synchronous playback, fisheye playback, and VCA playback are selectable
- Display people counting and heat map statistics
- Business intelligence module for transforming raw event data into useful information
- Web Client, Control Client, and Mobile Client available for system management to access VZ-NVR-PRO256 anytime, anywhere
- Manage role and user permission