- Video intercom function
- Access control function
- Issues cards via door station, up to Max. 256 cards (This function will be invalid if the card has been issued via the client.)
- Card readers supported
- Self-adaptive supplement
- High-Performance Embedded SOC Processor
- One-touch calling function
- HD video surveillance
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- H.264 video compression
- Low illumination
- Remote reboot, remote upgrade, time synchronization via NTP, and batch configuration function
- Remote unlocking via PC software or the app
- Remotely answering the call via PC software or the app
- Tampering alarm and door magnetic alarm
- Message notification function
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to FTP or the client while unlocking the door
- 24hr clock.
- Ability to name indoor stations.
- Ability to open microphone and camera of outdoor station via indoor station or phone app.
- Ability to reactive caller ID of indoor station previously added to contact.
- You must plug in this system to your LAN. If you do not have internet connection, this will not work the way it is supposed to.
- The only card compatible with this system is model Number. VIS-APROXCARD/26THCOMBO. You may not use card model No. VIS-APROXCARD/26 or Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG . At the moment no keytag is compatible with this product.
- This system only uses Mifare cards not EM cards.
- There are 3 ways to open the door remotely. 1). Via the Monitor 2). Via the mobile app 3). Via the Desktop Software.
- This kit does not include install wire. Use UTP cable for LAN Connection and 18/4 for locking device and or exit button.
- This system can also integrate via software with our CCTV and Access control products.
- The monitor that is included can be connected to the system via wifi.
- This system does not include the LAN cable, it need to be connected to your router.
- In the shipment of this kit you will find a pamphlet indicating on how to download the desktop and Mobile app software.
- Name of the mobile app is VEZCOGO, the app can be found on App Store and Google Play.
- Terms: “Door station” is the camera and doorbell option that will go outside of the door. “Indoor station” is the Monitor that is used to be installed inside.
- Very Important: The reader that is built in the “Door station” will not sync with our access control system in the sense that you will not have any type of reporting or permissions. This reader is only standalone.
- You may only register 256 Users per Door station
- The Door station has a doorbell button that will ring in two areas if wanted. 1.) On the monitor, 2.) Via the app (the app does not have to be 100% open but it should be
open at least in the background).
- 2 way audio, 1 way Video
- Only Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 or higher. Not compatible with mac.
- In a situation where you are going to have multiple entries, there is a maximum of 2 door stations per indoor station.
- There is a limit of 7 indoor station per outdoor station. This limit is per device, and not calling button. This applies to 1, 2, 4 door station.
- Door Station must be programmed via VezPro or VSAxess Software.
- Access control cards must be configured via the software