- Standard PoE
- 2 MP HD camera
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Low illumination
- Access control functions
- Configuration remotely via Web
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Protection level: IK08
- You must plug in this system to your LAN. If you do not have internet connection, this will not work the way it is supposed to.
- The only card compatible with this system is model Number VIS-APROXCARD/26THCOMBO. You may not use card model No. VIS-APROXCARD/26 or Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG . At the moment no keytag is compatible with this product.
- This system only uses Mifare cards not EM cards.
- There are 3 ways to open the door remotely. 1). Via the Monitor 2). Via the mobile app 3). Via the Desktop Software.
- This kit does not include install wire. Use UTP cable for LAN Connection and 18/4 for locking device and or exit button.
- This system can also integrate via software with our CCTV and Access control products.
- The monitor that is included can be connected to the system via Wi-FI.
- This system does not include the LAN cable, it need to be connected to your router.
- In the shipment of this kit you will find a pamphlet indicating on how to download the desktop and Mobile app software.
- Name of the mobile app is VEZCOGO, the app can be found on App Store and Google Play.
- Terms: “Door station” is the camera and doorbell option that will go outside of the door. “Indoor station” is the Monitor that is used to be installed inside.
- Very Important: The reader that is built in the “Door station” will not sync with our access control system in the sense that you will not have any type of reporting or permissions. This reader is only standalone.
- There is a limitation of 2500 card numbers..
- The Door station has a doorbell button that will ring in two areas if wanted. 1.) On the monitor, 2.) Via the app (the app does not have to be 100% open but it should be
open at least in the background).
- 2 way audio, 1 way Video.
- Only Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 or higher. Not compatible with mac.
- In a situation where you are going to have multiple entries, there is a maximum of 2 door stations per indoor station.
- There is a limit of 7 indoor station per outdoor station. This limit is per device, and not calling button. This applies to 1, 2, 4 door station.
- Door Station must be programmed via VezPro or VSAxess Software.
- Access control cards must be configured via the software
REMOTE VIEWING FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH
OUR VEZCOGO APP
The VezcoGo app is designed to work with DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function. It allows you to live view your cameras remotely. All you need to do is creating an account and adding device into the account.
MONITOR YOUR SYSTEM FROM YOUR DESKTOP COMPUTER WITH
Apart from video capturing and storage, a centralized video management platform is also needed to better operate and manage businesses.